AKC Dog Care & Training Book
Our goal in writing the American Kennel Club’s Dog Care & Training, Second Edition, was to provide the reader with a basic, general dog care and training book. This book offers general background information on topics such as considerations prior to adding a dog to your home, how you should go about selecting a puppy or older dog, and how you can register your dog with the American Kennel Club.
Dog Care and Training is a paperback book containing over 200 pages of expert advice with answers to some of the most commonly asked questions. There are full-color photos and illustrations interspersed throughout and a complete glossary of dog terms appears within.
Size 6” x 8”.
Shipping included with this product.
As a MY AKC Account User You Can:
- Use your My AKC login to conduct all of your business on AKC.org
- Streamline your visit on AKC.org
- View all your dogs in one convenient location
- Update your contact information on file with the AKC
- Subscribe to eNews
- View previously purchased active reports